GET STARTED - HOLISTIC CONSULTATIONS
What can I expect?
Each person is unique with inherent differences; psychologically, biologically and genetically. Some of the factors affecting your health today may be related to genetic predisposition.
However, twin studies have shown that genetics account for only twenty percent of what will be expressed in an individual’s general make-up. The remaining eighty percent will be influenced by many other factors – nutrition, environment, family experiences, relationships, and lifestyle.
Although genetic factors can influence the expression of disease, there are many ways you can take preventative and restorative measures to ensure a different outcome.
As registered nutritional consultants, Lynne and Marlene employ many tools to assess their clients' current state of health and nutrition. They will develop an individual health plan to restore their clients to an optimal state of health.
Your initial consultation includes:
- 90 minute assessment
- current health concerns - main issues
- personal health history - factors relating to current health
- identifying nutritional imbalances - dietary assessment
- organ and gland weaknesses
- identifying toxic exposure and accumulation
- lifestyle influences
- live cell microscopy evaluation
- interpreting and discussing main factors affecting health
- personalized nutrition and supplement plan
- lifestyle recommendations
$180.00 + HST - Some extended health plans will cover our services.
Ask your insurance provider if the services of a Registered Orthomolecular Holistic Practitioner or Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner are covered. There will be some recommended therapeutic supplements. Costs vary depending on individual needs.
- Follow-up appointments are an extremely important aspect of healing
- These appointments allow us to assess the level of improvement and make necessary changes to our recommendations
- 3 weeks to 2 months from initial consultation, depending on concerns
- Evaluation of detailed questionnaire
- Re-balancing and returning the body to its natural, self-regulating condition is a step-by-step process that takes time and requires monitoring and adjustments along the way. Unfortunately, there are no quick fixes or magic supplements that can achieve this. Therefore, we cannot make new recommendations without a follow-up appointment. Our goal is to resolve your health issues and get to a minimal maintenance plan as soon as possible.
$110.00 + HST - Pease complete the Initial Consultation form below prior to your appointment.
Download the new client questionnaire form and bring it to your first appointment if in person. If your appointment is online, please email the completed form to us before the meeting time.
Complete the form to the best of your ability. Keep in mind that the more information provided to us, the better we can help you achieve your health goals.
Let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help - Lynne & Marlene
*If using a mobile device, please download to phone before completing.Download Forms
Our Nutrition Experts have more than 25 years of combined knowledge have helped thousands of individuals like yourself to take control of their health.
We look forward to meeting you either in person or online, which ever works best for you. Live Blood Cell Analysis will be included with your in-person appointment. We recommend this to get a deeper understanding of possible root causes related to your health concerns.
Booking a Consulation is easy, provide us with some general information and we will connect and set up the best day & time to meet.
Note: Any information shared with Health House is kept confidental and will not be shared with any thrid party companies.