Cell (Altering) Phones
It’s ironic that they are called “Cell” phones because they are altering every cell in our body. They should be called Cell “Altering” phones. Dr. George Carlo, author of Cell Phones: Invisible Hazards in the Wireless Age, detailed in 2001 the effects to every cell in the body when holding a cell phone. Extensive research since then is proving the following:
- A cell phone near your body puts every cell in your body into “fight or flight”. That means high cortisol levels 24/7. Wondering why many are stressed and “losing it” in stressful situations? Road rage? Can’t sleep?
- Children have smaller heads and thinner skulls than adults. Signals radiate farther into children’s heads than adults. See photos above.
- A Brazilian study showed cell phone exposure “during pregnancy leads to an increase in erythrocytes micronuclei incidence in rat offspring.”Several other studies have found increased rates of micronuclei in the body following exposures to radio frequency (RF) radiation. Micronuclei proliferation indicates a type of DNA damage strongly associated with cancer.
- Increased risk of miscarriages, behavior changes, birth defects, memory loss and Alzheimer’s.
- Disruption in bee populations due to their magnetized gut lining. They can’t find their way to and from the hive. No pollination, no fruits and vegetables!!!
- The Hardell Research Group in Sweden found“a consistent pattern of increased risk for glioma and acoustic neuroma associated with use of wireless phones.”
- Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation to a long list of serious illnesses – including cancer, principally two types of brain tumor: gliomas and acoustic neuromas.
- Cell phone use has also been linked to many other cancers, including:
- Cancer of the Pituitary Gland
- Thyroid Cancer
- Melanoma Risk
- Stem Cell Cancer
- Parotid Malignant Tumors
- Lymph Node Cancer
- Multifocal Breast Cancer
- Eye Cancer
The cell phone industry isn’t going to offer protection until pushed to do so. Selling a cell phone without protection is like selling cars without seat belts.
The most effective method of protection from cell phone radiation is complete avoidance, although not likely, given that there are 6.8 billion cell phone subscriptions worldwide. If that’s not possible, start by taking these precautionary steps:
- Limit cell phone calls to those that are absolutely necessary; use the speaker
- Avoid making or receiving calls in places with bad reception
- Keep the phone away from your head when it is dialing, especially long distance.
- Put your phone on airplane mode when you are not using its wireless functions
- Avoid carrying your cell phone in your pocket or anywhere on your body when it’s switched on
- Use an air tube headset, so you won’t have to put your cell phone close to your head (Note: Do NOT use a Bluetooth headset or earphones which are an antenna that emit radiation)
- Do not take your cell phone into your bedroom at night. If you must, keep it in airplane mode and as far from your head as possible
- Choose to text instead of calling whenever possible
- If a long conversation is in place, opt to meet the person directly or call on a land line, put on speaker
- Use protective devices. The Truth Against Cancer (TTAC) site recommends the GIA Wellness devices. These are available at Health House Click here for Protection